You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, June 8th 2007, 5:03pm

Author: Guidance

Backflow Device

Hey Wet... I'll take your advise and go with the Wilkins. I'm getting all the sch 40 and heads etc tweaked and I'll be ready to mount the wilkins next weekend if It comes in. I'll use the ball valves for now. Once everything is looking good I'll move to a controller etc. later... Thanks!

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 5:17pm

Backflow Device

Wet! Pretty much flat land... What if I want to bring a drip into this? should I use its own ball valve to tweak it for now? I'll have 3 ball valves for the sprinkler heads and a drip valve for small trees and the wifes flowers <i><b>Is the Wilkins 1" ok all of my pipe is 3/4 sch 40 in the ground?</b></i> All will go to auto later... please advise

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 1:17pm

Backflow Device

I have a 4 station system at this time which I'm currently running via ball valves. everything is 3/4 sch 40 pipe. I've never measured the pressure but it'll power 5 big heads at once if I wish. I'll hook up an automatic system later as well. I'll probably add in the drip that's already in polypipe around the yard. this is a residential set-up in Texas where I'm not too concerned with freezing. I get 29 deg for a few days only. which <i><b>back-up device </b></i>will fit my needs best? and which...