You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, June 12th 2007, 2:23am

Author: EvilSergeant

Weathermatic Turbo 3 will not pop up

I was thinking that this pump might be good. http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200197324_200197324 I have city water and I have recently installed a new 1" line from the main. When my sprinkler system is on I loose alot of pressure in the house. If I install the above pump from the main I could stop all this. Would this pump creat jerky water performance? What could I do to even it out?

Tuesday, June 12th 2007, 2:07am

I have 1 gpm nozzles and 4 heads per zone.. I do think that my valves have a little leak by. The system is 6 months old. What do you think about a boster pump?

Friday, June 8th 2007, 4:57pm

My sprinkler system with Weathermatic Turbo 3's will not pop up everytime. The times they do not pop up, I must go out, pull up one head and push it down and then they all pop up and work fine and the seal leaks stop. When the system starts working the spray is very strong. When it is not working, they all look like water is blowing by the seal. I have done two things if fix it. Cut the springs on a few heads on one zone. Installed I-20's for a few heads on another. I like the Turbo 3 better tha...