You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, June 14th 2007, 4:57pm

Author: BRL

Is it the Controller or Solenoid/Valve trouble?

Thanks. I'll check that as soon as it's light tomorrow. I did a quick "look and feel" on the wires, but didn't check water-tight connections. I'm not sure I know how to do that -- and the valve boxes fill with water when the system runs (like when I let the bleeder drip today while it ran manually), or in rain. BTW, I keeping wondering if my controller is wired right, too. Nearly every year at start-up time, Zone 3 (one that doesn't work) would be quirky about starting, so whoever was working on...

Thursday, June 14th 2007, 4:37pm

Is it the Controller or Solenoid/Valve trouble?

I'm green at DIY Controller/Valve/Wiring, and trying to speed up my learning curve so I can figure out my problems. I have a Toro Vision II Plus controller that won't run about half my zones, but runs the other half fine (detailed problem in Controllers, Sensors, & Remotes forum). I'm told that I need a new timer/controller box, but I'm not completely convinced. If I open the bleeder valve on the zones that won't run by the Controller, they work and run the zone for as long as I leave the bleede...

Wednesday, June 13th 2007, 2:03pm

TORO Vision II Plus zone trouble

I'm having problems with some zones working and some not working. I have a TORO Vision II Plus timer/controller. My spring start-up man says I need a new controller, but I'm not so sure. I've had problems with a zone or two being cantankerous in years past, and it seems odd to me that this year it would run half the zones fine, and still be the controller which is the problem with those that don't work. Maybe that's it, but? I have 10 zones. Of the first 5, only number 2 will run. Number Six is ...