You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, July 11th 2007, 9:36pm

Author: SpriniklerGuy

Rainbird Maxi-paw

The Maxi-paw side inlet is a 1/2" connection. You didn't say with what you are replacing the Maxi-Paw..?? (Personally, I'm replacing all of mine with Hunter PGP rotors.) I would use swing pipe (also called funny pipe) to make the connection. Look for it at sprinklerwarehouse.com under the "Fittings" menu on the home page (you'll see Swing Pipe and Swing Pipe Fittings on that menu). You can see Maxi-Paw installation instructions at http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/manuals/Rainbird/Rotors/man_AG5...

Thursday, June 28th 2007, 11:00am

Replacing RainBird MaxiPaw with Hunter PGP

Actually, I just looked at the swing pipe on sprinklerwarehouse.com Web site and see that it has fittings that can do the reduction from 3/4" to 1/2" so if I use it I shouldn't need the bushings, right?

Thursday, June 28th 2007, 10:51am

Replacing RainBird MaxiPaw with Hunter PGP

I have about 20 Maxi Paws with which I'm completely fed up (cleaning out debris, etc.) I've decided to replace them with Hunter PGP-ADJ rotors given all of the good things I've read about them. I've replaced a few so far and all of them were connected to the side (1/2") inlet. The Hunter PGP only has a 3/4" inlet on the bottom. If I use a reducer bushing (3/4" male to 1/2" female), I think I should be able to connect the PGPs. However, I have some questions: 1. Will the reducer change the perfor...