You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, October 9th 2007, 2:40pm

Author: calabrese

Rainbird 5000 rotor help

I have a system that has all rainbird 5000 rotor heads.I have one head that is at the lowest point on the zone that seems to be leaking alot of water from the wiper seal (I believe) but the funny thing is with alot of water leaking out the head still has the same pressure that the other heads put out? I tried to change the head with a new one but the same result..I noticed that the same thing is happening with another head that is on the lowest point of a diffrent zone, can someone please explai...

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 4:02pm

Help on when and how long to water

I have just installed a system for my front lawn, I have four zones with four rotor heads per zone, I live in new jersey and my soil is hard clay soil.. I was planing on watering 30 minutes each zone every other day and see how that works, my problem is in my house we get up early and use the shower at around 5:15 AM so when is it best to water, start at 3 AM and finish at 5 AM or should I wait until we finish our shower to begin. Thank you in advance and look forward for any help you can give m...

Friday, July 13th 2007, 6:48am

compressor for wintering

Thank you for your response, it is a no brainer to pay the $60-80 per year...I have a contractor in mind but would like to get a few more good people if you know any in my area.. I live in Edison, New Jersey. Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend!!!!! calabrese

Thursday, July 12th 2007, 3:55pm

compressor for wintering

Can someone tell me where one can find a compressor that can put out 80 to 100 cfm? I was looking online and could not find any compessors that came close to putting that out, and these were some pretty big compressors with a big price tag..I guess the average guy can not do this himself or can he. Thank you in advance for your help.. Calabrese