You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 5th 2007, 10:41am

Author: AGi

Troubleshooting PCM300 Module

<b>For all those looking for answers.....</b> If your having problems with a module, try resetting the controller. The instructions are in the manual. I did this and it solved my problem. Of course I had to reprogram the controller, but after doing so, the module worked fine.

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 9:59am

Troubleshooting PCM300 Module

Posted - Jul 23 2007 : 1:42:47 PM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I recently repaired a light commercial system. Supply line had burst in four places (improper shut down last year). After the line repair, I activated the controller - Hunter Pro Series 300i - and zones 1,2 and 3 worked fine. Zones 4,5 and 6 which are hooked up to an PCM300 expansion module did not come on. I disconnected the zone 3 wire and one at a time, I hooked up zones 4,5 and ...

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 8:42am

expansion module

I recently repaired a light commercial system. Supply line had burst in four places (improper shut down last year). After the line repair, I activated the controller - Hunter Pro Series 300i - and zones 1,2 and 3 worked fine. Zones 4,5 and 6 which are hooked up to an PCM300 expansion module did not come on. I disconnected the zone 3 wire and one at a time, I hooked up zones 4,5 and 6. Each of the non operating zones worked when attached to zone 3. This leads me to believe that there is no proble...