You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 11:54am

Author: daniels

Elevation problems with hydraulic controls

If the controller worked in its current location, then the electric/hydraulic converter will work in the same location. In the case of the normally closed system, which is quite rare since the 1960's (anywhere in the world), water pressure from the controller will open the valve. Lack of pressure will cause it to stay closed. A leaking control tube will probably cause the valve to remain closed even when actuated by the controller. Most hydraulic systems installed since the 60's were either Hydr...

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 4:13pm

Toro Custom Eight Controller Broke - Help!!

I rebuild and repair Toro Custom and Monitor II controllers. My email is tim_daniels@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 12th 2007, 11:44am

Toro hydraulic controllers

Yes, I have one used Freetime 4. I just checked it out and find it working well. I also have a few parts left over for Freetime (frames,springs, and MoM four station controllers (like the Freetime but running 120v instead of a plug in transformer--mainly clock motors and one used PV with the brass fittings).

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 11:14am

Toro hydraulic controllers

If anyone is interested, I am rebuilding Toro Custom 8 and 11 hydraulic controllers as well as Toro Monitors for those who really need or want them. There are several options when considering what to do with your hydraulic sprinkler system now that they are being phased out and this is just one option to consider. Many of the components for these controllers are still available and you don't have to go through the expense of converting to electric or installing a new system to keep things green.

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 11:00am

Trouble with Toro Moist -O-Matic

Actually for the day dial on any of the old Toro controllers from the old silver Moist o Matic to the Custom and Monitor with removable pine, will water with no pin in the day position on the dial. You are correct on the fourteen day wheel. Not quite as flexible as the electronic clocks.