You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, August 21st 2007, 8:46am

Author: Peter D

Hunter or Rainbird

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />The Hunter system is better quality, and note that the quote uses another brand of valve (probably one of the Richdel designs that are an industry standard) <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Thanks for the feedback, as noted I'm absolutely a novice, this is my first sprinkler system. 1...I ...

Monday, August 20th 2007, 9:46am

Author: Peter D

Hunter or Rainbird

****o, I am brand new to your forum and need advise. I have quotes from Rainbird and Hunter installers, they are fairly equal price wise roughing out at $85 to $90 per head installed, there may be a bit of negotiation room on each quote Rainbird...11 zone 55 head, 55each 5000 rotors, 1 rainbird ESP modular controller 13 station, 11each DV100 valves, rain sensor, and Febco backflow. Total $4675 ($85 head) 5 year warranty Hunter ... 12 station 60 head 60 each PGP rotors, 3 valve boxes, 12 Hardie v...