Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, September 3rd 2007, 3:25pm

Author: airdragon

Which controller will work?

yes, I have a 2 hp pump for each application

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 11:09am

OK her goes. I really have enjoyed this dialogue. We have about 2.5 acres of avocados about 240 trees. The previous owner had a water tank high enough on the hill to supply the water needs for his purpose without regard for the actual needs of the avocado trees and because he was getting resonable crops he didn't bother to modify the system. It consists of a bubbler head that projects about 2-3 ft of water and amounts to about 150 to 200 gals a month for each tree. We now have a 10k water tank w...

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 8:17am

Thank you for your help. Looks like I will buy the Hunter ICC. Everyone I talked to seemed to like it and now that I have a solution to my complicated watering scheem, I am much relieved. Once again thank you.

Saturday, September 1st 2007, 11:45am

First I want to thank Mr fixit and Boots for your responses. I was having a tough time with the delay for the Hunter ICC but I think I have figured it out. So, I would like to run it by you and see what you think. First I will program station 1 for 12 hr with program D and then I will use the program delay between station which is up to 10 hrs. by setting it for 5 hr and 59 min. Next run station 2 for 2 min and the delay program will run for another 5 hr and 59 min and then station 3 will run fo...

Saturday, September 1st 2007, 4:22am

I have looked at the Hunter ICC and it does look like a nice unit. But I am still confused by your solution. How is the empty zone programmed? If I can get some more water out of the well I will want to water for less time and put more water on the trees but I still the 12 hours between station starts so they all go on and off at the same time otherwise the cycle will change each day. I know what I am trying to do is not the norm for sprinklers and there is no ready solution. One idea that I had...

Wednesday, August 29th 2007, 5:12am

We have recently purchased an avocado grove and We need to upgrade my sprinkler system. I need to be able to water for at least 12hr per station and then wait 12hr before the next station turns on. This is due to the limiting capabilitiy of the well. Is there controller that will do this for us. We currently need 7 stations but we may need more in the future.