You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 3:39am

Author: Gobish

Mechanical Valve

Purpose is for my small greenhouse. Currently, the exhaust fan turns on/off from an internal theromstat which is used to reduce the inside temperature. Also I have a misting system that I must turn on/off manually, to reduce the temp and raise the humidity. Unfortunately they are two separate systems which operate at different times. I want them to operate at the same time. When the fan turns on I want the misting system to turn, as I may be inside watching a football game. I want to eliminate t...

Saturday, September 1st 2007, 12:08am

Mechanical Valve

Thanks, sometimes the obivious answer is not always the best. If you are an electrican, don't do plumbing and vice versa.

Friday, August 31st 2007, 2:45pm

Mechanical Valve

It can, but I am trying to kept away from trying to find the correct location of the thermostat wiring, also there is no wiring diagram. It would be much easier to use the pressure of the wind from the fan to operate a lever actuator on a valve, or pressure switch. It makes for a much easier installation not to deal with electrical 120v, or 24 VDC, or 12 VDC or try to design the required electrical hook-up/wiring. A mechanical answer is better.

Thursday, August 30th 2007, 10:51am

Mechanical Valve

I looking for a mechanical valve that can be actuate by the wind pressure generated by a fan(fan motor is actuated by a thermostat). In other words, when the fan/motor is turn on by the thermostat, the fan blows air agaiinst the valve actuator, which releases water to a low pressure misting system.