You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, March 30th 2003, 4:29am

Author: lightz

rotor not working...where is problem?

ok her it is,roters dont last for ever.you expect 8to 10 years on most of your roters,the question on 1 respons was rubber or plastic tops.good question.rubber r newer,but those to came out about 10 years ago.if you have have plenty of water comming out of thehead.then its brobably time to change it.i like the pgp for thier distance and lastability.the main problem with them from my experience,is the leaky seals,they do make replacement seals.but in florida the sand is like sand paper on the sha...

Sunday, March 30th 2003, 4:28am

ok her it is,roters dont last for ever.you expect 8to 10 years on most of your roters,the question on 1 respons was rubber or plastic tops.good question.rubber r newer,but those to came out about 10 years ago.if you have have plenty of water comming out of thehead.then its brobably time to change it.i like the pgp for thier distance and lastability.the main problem with them from my experience,is the leaky seals,they do make replacement seals.but in florida the sand is like sand paper on the sha...

Sunday, March 30th 2003, 4:28am