You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, August 11th 2007, 9:10am

Author: TimCA

Drip emiters?

Good afternoon, I am trying to buy just one type of drip emmiter. With the difrent coolers meaning difrent amounts of GPM it has been a pain to sort out. Any how what do you all recomend. I use Aggerfirm (sp?) rain bird and DIG. They need to be presure comp AND self flushing as I am on a well and the presure goes between 30 and 60 PSI depending on where they are in the yard. Thnaks Tim

Saturday, August 11th 2007, 9:01am

Help with valves in system....and hills

I am on a well so the presure is between 30 and 50 as it cycles on and off. I am running roters (Orbit and hunter). I would guess that 10 to 15 lbs of friction losss that is not an option..... howmuch back presute and a 3/4 valve with back flow handle? TimCA

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 3:39pm

How much to water new plants of different size..??

Just a quick question, I use drip irragation on everything except my lawn. How should I set up fo the 4' new plant vs the 1 G plant v the 5g tree ve the 4" pot that is now one year old and 3 ft high. The normal "if it looks like it is wilting water it" wont do [] I want my plants to thrive. Thanks Tim CA

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 8:38am

Help with valves in system....and hills

Good afternoon, I live on 2 acres, the lot is about 600 x 300. The height from front to back (elevation change) is about 100 ft. When I bought the house the irrigation system was in. Most of the valves ate at the house , about half way up the hill. Most of the rotors and drip are above the house. I just read that the Antisiphon valves that are installed “must be installed” 6” higher than the highest sprinkler. This is not the case….. The highest sprinkler is about 20 ft above the valve. What sho...