You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, August 12th 2007, 1:27pm

Author: WTXLobo

Imperial System Help

Sorry. It wasn't clear. SOMEWHERE, there is a leak, and the sprinkler was shut-off somewhere else (honestly, those were her words, but in her defense, she's like 300 years old). I guess what I'm trying to figure out, is if there is a way to find the control valves and the main valve that are now since buried. I found three control valves out of seven, and have worn myself out poking into the (soon to be) desert floor that was once a yard, with a piece of re-bar. Are the valves generally laid out...

Friday, August 10th 2007, 8:09am

Author: WTXLobo

Imperial System Help

Recently bought the house, and it has an older system. The lady we bought it from said that there was a leak in around zone 4 (6/11 zone system) and that she just had it "shut off over there somewhere". I've found the main valve for it, and the timer has (what I assume to be, based on the limited schematic) the correct voltages everywhere. I'm fairly "ept" at doing things myself, but I need a place to look first. Can anyone suggest a starting point? I understand the manufacturer of the timer is ...