You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 4:13am

Author: Lexus2505

Hydro Rain (Hardie HR-1) problem -help

Ok talked with the parts guy. The ONLY things in there are the diaphragm, and a helper spring that sits on top of the diaphragm and under the bonnet. So bought the diaphragm, opened up the valve and ta da was exactly as explained. Took off the bonnet (one note here is that the bonnet contains the bleeder rod - just a small metal rod that is permanently attached to the bottom of the bleeder knob/screw. The rod goes directly down and through the center of the diaphragm and screws into the top of t...

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 1:01am

Thanks guys for the input. A little surprised by the "replace the valve vs repair the valve" based on the spirited discussions I have seen in here. Since I have 7 others I'm going to try the repair first. Is that all there is inside the valve is this diaphram? I would think there are springs and check valves/balls etc - which is what I am worried about? And, in the event that I replace the valve - how do you get a new valve back in place. The valve was screwed into place as pipe was laid. I woul...

Monday, August 13th 2007, 10:51am

I have Hydro Rain valves installed in my 23 year old residential system, however thanks to PinkFloyd and his picture, I see this valve is exactly the same as the Hardie HR-1. My problem is this. After 23 years I noted that I was developing dry spots in one(1)of my coverage area, even next to some heads, so I watched and noted the heads on this stage were slow to rise, if at all, and not as forceful as others. When the stage is called by the controller, the heads (Toro 570 3" popups) only pop up ...