You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, August 9th 2010, 6:43pm

Author: bmccall

toro controller

My toro controller was killed by lightning. Will the modules stil be usuable so that I do not have to buy new modules to get back up to 12 stations? Thanks! Ben

Monday, August 9th 2010, 6:19pm

activating valves without controller

My controller was damaged by lightning. It will be a week befor I have a replacement. If I attach 24 volts to the common and remaining wire to each valve will the valve open and function as long as the voltage is present? Thanks! Ben

Thursday, September 20th 2007, 6:17am

Toro 1/4 drip tubing

It can be used very effectively by ringing individual plants planted around a house or running up to 15' lengths in a small bed. I am certain it is not used frequently by professionals because it is labor intensive and most home owners will not foot the bill. But, back to my original question, has anyone had experience with it? Thanks! Ben

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 2:31pm

Toro 1/4 drip tubing

Here is a web site that carries and describes the Toro 1/4 inch drip tubing with 0.5 GPH emitters every 6 ": http://www.dripirrigation.com/drip_irrigation_info.php?cPath=121&products_id=278 Ben

Wednesday, September 19th 2007, 6:03am

Toro 1/4 drip tubing

Has anyone had any experience with Toro 1/4 inch drip tubing with emitters placed every 6 inches? Thanks! Ben

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 7:34am

Drip irrigation with 1/4 tubing

I have looked at all of the posts which are specifically related to drip irrigation and have the feeling that the majority of people on this forum are not experts on drip. That said I have two question! I am interested in using 1/4 inch tubing attached to 1/2 solid tubing. There appear to be two choices of 1/4 inch tubing - one with laser drilled holes every 6 " and one with emitters built into the tubing every 6 inches. Does anyone have the experience to tell me 1.-which is the best to use and ...