You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, May 27th 2003, 8:10am

Author: TMD

Sprinkler to Mainline Connection

No, I don't have PVC installed already. What is the benefit of using poly over PVC? I've heard the freezing issue mentioned, but what exactly is the benefit of using poly in freezing climates? Are there other benefits? I think PVC wins out on price right? BTW, i'm in Ohio.

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 3:01am

Sprinkler to Mainline Connection

What's the best way to connect from 1" PVC supply lines to the sprinkler heads themselves?

Friday, May 2nd 2003, 7:01am

Pre-built manifolds

I remember reading a post about pre-built manifolds. Anybody know anything about this (where to buy, how they work, etc.)?

Wednesday, April 16th 2003, 3:26am

Pressure/Flow Related Questions

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I certainly appreciate it. I kinda figured to design for the low pressure situation, but that leaves the number of zones rather large. Should I use a pressure boost pump? Anyone use these before? What is the experience, what type, size, etc? Thanks again

Tuesday, April 15th 2003, 3:40am

Pressure/Flow Related Questions

I live in Southwestern Ohio, and have decided to install a sprinkler system. There are a few issues that I haven't quite worked out yet. 1. My supply line is 3/4 from meter to house. Some have told me to connect inside the house, right after the supply line enters. Others (on this forum) appear to prefer tapping in to the supply line outside the house. Which is better and why? 2. I suffer from low pressure at times (40 psi when good, ~25 psi when bad). By my calculations, I can get 3 rotors per ...