You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, October 4th 2007, 3:19pm

Author: Gmfudge

Water Continously Bubbles from Sprinkler Head

Mrfixit, my apologies. It was late in the evening when I read your response. Your response is totally correct. I was thinking spinkler instead of valve, when I responded back. I agree with your suggestion - the valve is probably not sealing properly, which is allowing the water to continue to run in that zone. And although the yard is fairly level, the "problem sprinker" is in a slightly lower portion of the yard. I will check the valve this weekend, and let you know I was able to correct the pr...

Tuesday, October 2nd 2007, 2:47pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrfixit</i> <br />It sounds like your valve is letting water seep through. Water can't get to your sprinklers unless it passes that valve. I'd take the bonnet off and check the diaphram. Look for a small hole or debris. Check the seat itself for any pits or cracks. Good luck! Thanks for the response. Both sprinklers I tried are new Toro V-1550s, which ...

Monday, October 1st 2007, 3:11pm

In July, I purchased nine adjustable arc sprinklers, and successfully replaced four of my old sprinkler heads with the following units: two Toro V-1550s, one Hunter I-20, and one Toro TR-340. On 09/15/2007, I purchased two additional Toro V-1550s. However, I am experiencing a problem with water bubbling out of the top of the head. I installed one of the Toros and approximately every 5 seconds the water pressure would cause the head to raise up an half of inch to discharge the water. I tried the ...