You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 4:13am

Author: scott rodriguez

Treatment Plant system

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scott rodriguez</i> <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HooKooDooKu</i> <br />People who frequent this board are going to have knowledge on how to help you water your lawn. Based on the wording of your inquiry, is sounds like you are tryi...

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 4:10am

Treatment Plant system

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HooKooDooKu</i> <br />People who frequent this board are going to have knowledge on how to help you water your lawn. Based on the wording of your inquiry, is sounds like you are trying to spread sewage. If so, irrigators are not going to touch that one with a... well you know. If not, perhaps you need to be more specific what you are trying to do and w...

Sunday, October 7th 2007, 12:11pm

Treatment Plant system

I really need some info here.

Sunday, October 7th 2007, 2:32am

Treatment Plant system

I have a home treatment plant that currently just dumps through a 1 1/2 drain pipe and makes one hect of a mess. What do I need to convert this drain to a sprinkler system so the water is dispersed rather than puddling in one location?