You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, October 15th 2007, 11:54am

Author: fetroww

control value will not turn off ...

[]I'd like to thank everyone who provided suggestions, I went through all the suggestions and I think I've resolved the problem. This time around, I went back through and took off the lid and removed the solenoid and made sure for a second time everything was absolutely free dirt and debris. I then turned the flow control value clockwise all the way and then turned on the water at the main shut off value and waited to see if any water would come out, nothing. Then I open the flow control value u...

Monday, October 15th 2007, 9:06am

SLIP GLUED CONNECTION...I DOUBLE CHECK THE DIRECTION OF THE ARROWS INDICATING HOW THE VALUE SHOULD BE INSTALLED, IT IS CORRECT.. I TRIED TURNING THE FLOW CONTROL VALUE BOTH CLOCKWISE AND COUNTER CLOCKWISE UNTIL IT WON'T TURN ANYMORE AND THE WATER STILL RUNS, I ASSUME THIS INDICATES I HAVE A BAD DIAPHRAM?

Monday, October 15th 2007, 1:31am

In regards to the first suggestion I was careful not to install backwards..so now the next suggestion Flow control; I assume to turn off the water turn the flow control value clockwise to shut off the water, then counter clockwise to open up? The issue with the solenoid I'm somewhat confused...when I take off the lid, should I see the white plastic retainer? appreciate your suggestions...

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 10:51am

Recently installed a new Irritrol control(205)value, station comes on as normal, but when the controller moves to the next station the value stays on and the only way to shut off the water is to turn off the main control value that controls the sprinkler system. I was told the problem may be dirt inside the value, so I removed the lid and cleaned replaced the diaphram and lid, unfortunately I still have the same problem water will not shut off unless water is turned off at the main value that co...