You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 6:17am

Author: TredH20

Hunter PGP Blue Nozzles...

Hi DrPete- I currently have 13 zones with 5-6 PGPs per zone with the classic red nozzles. I believe I do have pretty good head to head coverage (assuming this is where each rotor overlaps into another rotor zone to get the area in and around the other rotor). There just seems to be a few areas in the yard where despite me changing the rotor arc or changing out nozzles where I am not getting good coverage - the stream is overshooting. I tried to decrease the angle of the arc with the screw set on...

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 11:40am

Hunter PGP Blue Nozzles...

Hello - Was just curious if anyone has used Hunter's new blue nozzles and what they thought of them? I have 13 zones and have a few spots where I am not getting great coverage - no matter how much tweaking I do with spray patterns/nozzles etc. These spots ended up suffering during the August drought in MA last year. I was wondering if the blue nozzles might allow better coverage close to mid distance from the rotor in some of these areas. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thursday, March 20th 2008, 6:03am

Hello - new to site - question on installing new Rainbird Controller

Hey guys - Thanks for the advice - didn't want anyone to get into an argument! The idea of running two valves off of one terminal is pretty interesting - but the only problem is - I am on a well - with pretty lousy water pressure to begin with - and when I have tried to run two zones at once (I tried it to save time - as it is now - my sprinkler programs runs for about 3 hours) it absolutely kills my well. The sprinker heads (Hunter PGP) weren't even spraying at full force...more like dribbling....

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 7:09am

Hello - new to site - question on installing new Rainbird Controller

Hello everyone - great site. Have been using it for the past couple of years to maintain my sprinkler system. My question is -I bought my house 2 years ago and it came with a 13-zone sprinkler system with two controllers - a 12-zone Irritrol Rain Dial and a 4-Zone Toro. The irritrol runs 9 zones - with 4 zones as "blanks" that control the 4 zones on the Toro controller. This leads to many compications with programming a schedule... I want to upgrade to one controller that can handle all 13 zones...