You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, April 1st 2008, 6:31pm

Author: mollye

Pro-c Won't do the job!

Thanks guys for your input! I received a response from Hunter Tech support on my query.....Here it is Thanks again! Thank you for contacting Hunter Technical Support. The P/MV terminal can only operate one of your options, either the PSR or the Master Valve, but not both. When the Pro-C indicates it can operate up to 3 valves at one time, it is referring to 2 irrigation valves and either a PSR or a Master Valve. There is no way out of this with the Pro-C controller. Look at the ICC controller wh...

Monday, March 31st 2008, 7:46pm

Author: mollye

Controller/Hunter/Pro-C

Just in the process of ordering a controller. I have a well and I'm looking at the Hunter Pro-c. My question......I'm going to hook up my pump starter low voltage wires and my master valve low voltage to the same terminal. Will that work? Does that termainal have enough capacity. The nomenclature on the power module reads PR/Master.. implying one or the other or.... is that Both? All thee other station terminals can run up to 3 zone valves? Should work ...right? I'm using hunter zone valves and ...