You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, May 14th 2008, 7:45pm

Author: G82

SPINKLER BODY W/ BUILT-IN PRESSURE REGULATOR

Would you be able to blow out a system (winterize) made up of sprinkler bodies with a built-in pressure regulator ( 40 PSI) ? I ask because the air pressure that would be injected into the lines to clear them of water, would be greater than the 40 PSI regulated pressure (at the out-let).

Wednesday, May 14th 2008, 7:22pm

Febco Double Check Assembly

Ok, now I'm really confused. Can I install a double check valve backflow prevention device; being the "Greenhorn" that I am, or do I need to have an assortment of inspection devices?

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 12:43pm

Test Equipment??

Thanks HookoodooKu, What kind of testing equipment are you refering to?

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 7:51am

Febco Double Check Assembly

I know this question has been asked in the past. But, I don't think it was answered. 1) Can this type of back-flow prevention device be installed vertically ? 2) Why is so much clearance required above & below ( 12 " ) 3) If a fertalizer injection system is installed down stream why would this be of concern?

Friday, April 25th 2008, 10:46am

MP Rotator

Can some-one who has used the MP ROTATORS in cold climates give me an honest oppinion on thier reliability?

Friday, April 18th 2008, 8:52pm

Tubing Clamps

HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR TO CRIMP THE STAINLESS CLAMPS & ARE THE STAINLESS CLAMPS DEPENDABLE IN A COLD CLIMATE?

Tuesday, April 15th 2008, 7:50pm

MP Rotator

Can someone please help me.When using a MP Rotator nozel does it sit flush with the top of the MPR40-04-CV spray body or does it stand proud (above)?