You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 3:47pm

Author: griddeath

Zone problem wont turn off

One of my zones comes on normally but wont shut down- have to play with valve and solenoid cover to get it off and even then it leaks slowly. any ideas is the valve shot- tried cleaning it out but to no avail. it is robbing pressure from the other zones so I have had to cut it off but I suspect it is still leaking slowly anyway

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 3:47pm

Zone problem wont turn off

One of my zones comes on normally but wont shut down- have to play with valve and solenoid cover to get it off and even then it leaks slowly. any ideas is the valve shot- tried cleaning it out but to no avail. it is robbing pressure from the other zones so I have had to cut it off but I suspect it is still leaking slowly anyway

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 3:23pm

Rainbird 5000 +

I just purchased a case of these from Sprinkler warehouse- have not received but just a few questions. I am currently using toro 600's and am not too pleased with them. They are a pain to adjust radius on the PC's, and usually have trouble on spring restart with 4 or 5 heads every year, they are 2.5 GPM. I am looking to get more coverage is the Rainbird 5000+ better? Do the ones listed here throw mre GPM's as the specs are not listed. I was hoping to get a 4 GPM 5000+ rotor. Also do you suggest ...