You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 493.

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 6:25pm

Author: Rays Sprinklers

Take a look

not sure why its loading slowly...works fine here....ill have to take a look...thanks for the feedback

Thursday, February 23rd 2006, 6:25pm

Take a look

Yes, the raindrop guy is a registered trademark, and yes, I did draw him myself (rather quickly) - he is being "professionalized" now - sorry about the posting everywhere - just wanted some feedback! Thanks

Wednesday, February 22nd 2006, 4:56pm

Take a look

Check out www.raypadula.com What do you think?

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:29am

Wavy Sprinkler

[img][/img]

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:24am

Wavy Sprinkler

Ray Padula Inc., is pleased to announce a new hose end oscillating sprinkler that will be released as of March 2006 to retail locations world wide. In the next month this sprinkler will be for sale at introduction prices on ebay until march. Check out our new oscillator! <b>About our company</b> Ray Padula Inc., is a brand new irrigation company geared to manufacturing hose-end products. Our carefully designed and developed product line contains amazing features that you will not find in any oth...

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:20am

MP Rotator

The MP rotator has been in development by the company that manufactures them (Wolla Wolla) for about 2 years...the product has been carefully designed and developed. The end of last year, when the manufacturing of this product was announced, Rainbird rushed to make a similar product before patents were final. They did exactly that..they rushed..Rainbird is still "evolving" into irrigation. They were a previous high volume hose end company before they went into underground, and they still need a ...

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:15am

Which Controller

Definatley the Pro-C...while the post is old, new comers still read the old posts for info!

Thursday, August 12th 2004, 8:39am

Which Controller

Definatly the Pro - C the HUnter product line is professional products, while the Toro products are, they are not as good quality

Wednesday, May 12th 2004, 10:24am

Programming a Hunter ICC Controller using a PC

THe only thing i know of is the SRP kit from hunter. If you want to program and run commercial sites from one location you can use the IMMS...assuming you are residential you would use the SRP

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:40am

Hunter I-40

I looked at the heads. Where do i look for the warranty date? I went to the local irrigation store to buy some of these heads and they wanted 80 bucks for them. To replace 8 1-40 heads seems alot of money. Is there any other options.

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:36am

using two water sources

as aquamatic said. What products are either contractors using, zonage etc. Let us know the products both contractors offer

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:32am

leaky controller?

INstalling a master valve is not the correct way to solve this. I would clean out the valve or replace it.

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:31am

Backwards Value

You must install the valve in the correct direction (arrow facing away from the valve box) this will prevent the valve from closing and opening properly. Definaly correct this before it breaks.

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:28am

Master Valve Benefit

A master valve is not necessary at all, infact its just another thing that may go wrong. There are certain situations that require this, howevery installing a master valve on a new installation is not necessary

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:27am

Computer controlled controller

YEs Hunter makes a product that will allow you to monitor and control your sprinkler system from your computer. FOr more information see www.hunterindustries.com

Sunday, February 29th 2004, 8:21am

Center strip question

I agree with Tom the center strips are designed for a Maximum of 4' if that. Iw ould use halfs along the sides and quarters at the ends. If it is 8' wide id use 8' or 10' nozzles.

Sunday, February 29th 2004, 8:15am

1" or 3/4 " copper feed to RPZ

you are better off runnign all 1"

Sunday, February 29th 2004, 8:10am

insect spray

I wouldnt trust it either!