You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 11:35pm

Author: bwrynn

Irritrol 2400 Setup

I have a system with Irritrol 2400 valves. What position does that little valve tab that says ON/OFF have to be rotated for automatic operation? Dont laugh. Does the ON/OFF direction refer to manual or automatic operation? Should the "cap" above the tab part be rotated independently. The small lawn company I have blew air threw the system last year to winterize and left the valves out of normal position. The owner who knew how to set up the sprinklers sold the company to the workers who dont muc...

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 11:31pm

Author: bwrynn

Irritrol 2400

I have a system with Irritrol 2400 valves. What position does that little valve tab that says ON/OFF have to be rotated for automatic operation? Dont laugh. Does the ON/OFF direction refer to manual or automatic operation? Should the "cap" above the tab part be rotated independently. The small lawn company I have blew air threw the system last year to winterize and left the valves out of normal position. The owner who knew how to set up the sprinklers sold the company to the workers who dont muc...