You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, May 27th 2003, 8:25am

Author: MLAO

popup extension heighth

Thanks a bunch, guys! I will take all the advice and try to get them working. MLAO mlaoz

Friday, May 23rd 2003, 4:33am

popup extension heighth

Hi Ray, thanks for your help. I went back to check, the heads are actually marked Hardie. To replace the head, do you mean that I need to dig up the head and replace at the interface with the pipes? Do I have to stick with the same length as well if I do not want to reposition the whole water line? Thanks MLAO <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Iam assuming that is a very old head, "Harris" because i have never heard o...

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 5:16am

popup extension heighth

I got the same problem too. My Sprinker system is from a brand "Harris". Mine also do not extract when finished. I have to push them down. Is there anything I could do to help? Thanks mlaoz Edited by - MLAO on May 22 2003 10:21:33 AM

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 5:03am

hunter falcon

My Sprinker system is from a brand "Harris". Does anyone know anything about it? Many of rotor type do not extract any more. I have to push them down. Do I need to replace them? Could I use any brand to replace them or do I have to be careful to match the pressure etc.? Thanks mlaoz