You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 16th 2008, 8:28am

Author: DHSFed

Febco 765 3/4 Probs...AGAIN!!!

I had the entire system installed by a landscape company about 5 years ago so I'm not real savy as to how it is setup...From what I saw, there are 3 control valves, one for each zone, zone 3's valve is tied into a 3/4 inch drip line that essentially makes a large loop around my backyard with a cap on the end. They tapped either 1/8th or 1/4 inch tubing at various locations to supply the variety of bushes and trees throughout my backyard with a flow limiter on the end. According to the installer,...

Monday, June 16th 2008, 7:47am

Author: DHSFed

Febco 765 3/4 Probs...AGAIN!!!

Well I would love to say I'm new to these problems but....I'm not. Unfortunately, this time I cannot fix it and I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to do. I live in NM so after learning to cover and insulate my 765 I stopped purchasing rebuild kits about 3 years ago. The system is about 5 years old with 3 zones, zones 1 & 2 are sprinkler and zone 3 is a drip which is probably maxed out. The only thing I have done is remove a few of the drip ends around 2 of my trees to let them flo...