You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 7:40pm

Author: ros

Rainbird ESPM Controller and Hunter Mini-Clik Sensor Question

I recently installed a Rainbird ESPM controller and a Hunter Mini-Clik rain sensor wired to the two SEN terminals. Worked like it should when tested by suppressing the plunger on the top of the rain sensor. Yesterday I installed the same set up at another customer. When tested, the watering would not suspend. I tried another new Mini-Clik and another new ESPM and it still would not work. Finally I had to just break the common through the Mini-Clik (the old way) to get it to work. Any thoughts on...

Friday, March 6th 2009, 6:27am

Jim Lewis Are You Available To Answer The Above Question?

Have you run across the MV err message? Thanks, Ros

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 7:33pm

Armada Pro700 Locator

I have a small irrigation maintenance and repair business and I am ready to buy a locator and am seriously considering the Armada Pro700 which I can get for $551 including tax. I would appreciate any feedback, opinions, etc.......good or bad. Thanks, Ros

Friday, February 27th 2009, 5:00am

Bump To Jim Lewis

Bump please

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 9:01pm

Jim Lewis

I do residential irrigation maintenance and repair.I like the RB ESP - M also but lately I have run across 3 different ones that are giving a MV error message even though there is no MV. I have to reset the controller to clear it and it comes back again in a few days. Someone told me there is a "mother board" problem on certain ESP-M's. Have you run across this??? Thanks, Ros

Friday, February 6th 2009, 5:35am

Back Flow Enclosure

Your local nursery sells them.....they are called "shrubs."

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 6:19am

Rotor Comparison - Have You Changed?

Now that they have been out for a few years, what is your opinion of the WaetherMatic Tubro 3 versus Hunter PGP, Rainbird 5000, Nelson 6000, Toro Super 800, etc. Have any of you switched from whatever your favorite was to the WeatherMatics? Just asking since I am always looking to improve what I provide to my customers. Thanks, Ros

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 8:01pm

Fluid Film?

What is "fluid film?" I have always been told that water is the only lubricant to use on any sprinkler! Just trying to learn! Thanks, Ros