You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 8:24pm

Author: weimadave

imperial valet timer

all of this happened at the same time, which leads me to agree. the only problem is i have no drawings for the system, and to make matters worse there are no visible access ports anywhere in my yard. the only wiring that is visible is in one of the flower beds, and it is intact. the only way i found that was digging in the flower bed. how would i trace down the wiring/valve problem? on the other hand, there has not been even a teaspoon of dirt moved in months, or have i had anything done around ...

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 1:04pm

Author: weimadave

imperial valet timer

after eight years of owning my home my trusty imperial timer has a problem. i had an irragation company look at it, al they wanted to do is replace it because it came over on the mayflower. i really don't care from where or when it came. it has not giving me a single seconds problem since i purchase my home more than eight years ago. i have friends and neighbors that have to reprogram or reset every time the wind blows. that being said. i have an eleven station unit, but only utilize eight of th...