You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, June 18th 2003, 10:12am

Author: bear

Rotors for baseball field

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I have designed one baseball field, the one that is across the street from my house. Furthest distance from home plate is 369 feet, 16 zones, 4 heads on each zone, 3 Rainbird QC's, and a Rainbird ESP-LXi controller. The heads are Hunter I-25's, 4 on a zone. Pressure is at 90 PSI, but my guess is that you don't have to design a field as big as I did. give me the dimensions and maybe a ...

Wednesday, June 18th 2003, 10:10am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I have designed one baseball field, the one that is across the street from my house. Furthest distance from home plate is 369 feet, 16 zones, 4 heads on each zone, 3 Rainbird QC's, and a Rainbird ESP-LXi controller. The heads are Hunter I-25's, 4 on a zone. Pressure is at 90 PSI, but my guess is that you don't have to design a field as big as I did. give me the dimensions and maybe a ...

Saturday, June 14th 2003, 11:44am

I am designing a system for our church baseball field. Which type of rotors work best and where should they be placed as to not disturb the field of play ie, getting tripped over or broken by a line drive? Thanks

Saturday, June 14th 2003, 11:44am

I am designing a system for our church baseball field. Which type of rotors work best and where should they be placed as to not disturb the field of play ie, getting tripped over or broken by a line drive? Thanks