You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 12:09am

Author: OscarNav1

Design was not right, (Wintering issue)

Hi there, i have a quick question as to how to get all the water out of my Backflow preventer, Wilkins Brand, i beleive is the name of it. I could not find any blow out port, directly after the BFP. Earlier this summer i was in the process of adding 4 more zones, which i did. At the very end on the new mainline i ran, (T'd off the existing) i added a 1" T with FPT for my compressor adapter i have. I have a way to blow out the system now, but don't i need to shut off the two ball valves the Backf...

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 12:22am

Irritrol 2400TF, How too adjust...?

I have all my valves installed, to my main lines. I was just wondering how to adjust the flow on these valves. I see they have a bleed screw and another screw (looks like for a flat blade screwdriver), could this be it...? I see no gain or less signs on the valve. How do you guys do this on this valve...? Please advise....Thanks

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 12:10am

Securing Ells...?

Just a quick question, Do you guys wrap tape on your ell conections or just install them as is...? I am curious to see what people do here, Thanks

Sunday, September 7th 2008, 11:20pm

What size Ell should i use for my rotors and sprays....?

Im in the process of buying T's for my funnypipe to attatch the rotors (RB3500), and spray heads (RB100 PRS). The heads require 1/2" FPT. Should i stick with 1/2" T reducers or should i use 3/4"...? I'll be using spiral barbed ells from RB to connect the funny pipe. I beleive the Funny pipe is 3/8 of an inch, but not sure. Pleae advise, Thanks

Sunday, September 7th 2008, 10:07pm

4" or 6" sprays, Nozzles needed..Questions...?

Thanks for this info....i'll place my order right now. Just out of curiosity, Where does the Sprinkler Warehouse ship from...? Im trying to get an idea when my order might be here, Thanks...

Wednesday, September 3rd 2008, 11:57pm

One of the areas will be 13' (length) by 5' (width). The width here is somewhat flexible by around 12-16", since i have not yet got the concrete edging in. The other is 45' (lenth) by 15' in (width). I will most likely get the fixed pattern nozzles (15' mpr) for the 15X45 area. I'll try to a similar nozzle for the 13x5 area. Seems to me like a 3 6' nozzles would work here. 2 corners and one half circle nozzle. Or should i put in 6 heads in this area, seems like this would be a overkill, would'nt...

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 9:17pm

I was wondering what things i need to consider when purchasing the pop up length of the sprays im trying to fit in my system. Are 4" pop ups better than the 6", being that they are the most popular..? Does the extra 2 inches do anything to the trow of the water..? Can someone please help, im trying to order these from the Sprinkler WH, but am at a standstill. Thanks..... Rainbird 1800 series with the sam and prs is what im looking to buy. Should i buy all adjustable arc nozzles or go with the fi...

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 10:07pm

Proper way to tie on a main line (Poly 1" line)

Hi there, here i am again asking for help for my new backyard system i will be installing. I recently bought a new home, the front yard came with a sprinkler system, back was all bare dirt, and weeds. I think i have found the 1" poly mainline that comes from the Backflow preventer to the existing two valve manifold. I need to tap into it to run another small mainline to feed 3 more valves. I plan on installing a 1" ball valve and a 1" T for shutting off and winterizing purposes, but i have no cl...