You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 7:05am

Author: rettenhu

RE: Parts, and an alternative

Quoted from "Lowvolumejeff" Hi, Seems well thought out, but I think you need an adapter to attach the mainline to the manifold, and an endcap. Rough calculations put the prices you list in your post at about $36. Adding the additional parts brings it to $44. I build 1 inch PVC manifolds for about $7 in parts. You didn't mention why replacement is necessary, but another solution may work. I rarely replace a valvebody, usually from freeze damage. I have had to replace gaskets, solenoids,and bonne...

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 2:09pm

Author: rettenhu

Help With Parts To Build a Valve Manifold

I am considering using the manifold parts available at Sprinkler Warehouse to build a 3-valve manifold. My current manifold is built from 1' PVC but it is nearly impossible to replace a single valve. Valve height and the fact the valve sits in the ground makes replacing a single valve a real headache as I can't spin the valve around! I have Rainbird DV-100 valves that have female threaded inputs on both the input and out put side. I saw some connectors in the PREMIUM VALVE PARTS section of the S...