You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 12:36pm

Author: teacherhaley

Need help setting sprinklers- in Arizona

Thanks for responding. I am not exactly sure how many start times I have programmed on program A for the 2 stations that are being used- I can't figure out from the instructions if you can set more than one start time on a program. I think I have only one start time set, at 5 a.m., but I think you bring up a good point-- I need to look into this more to see if I have more than one start time set. I know I don't have any set on programs B and C because they are set to "off". The timer is a Hunter...

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 12:19pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Well, I have read the instructions several times. I really have devoted quite a bit of time trying to solve this issue. I have researched quite a bit on-line as well. Unfortunately, the instructions aren't that ...descriptive. There are 4 stations, and each has an a, b, and c program. I have a 5 am start time set on the "a" program for each of the stations. There are no start times programed on the b and c stations because I don't want the lawn watered more than once per...

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 9:21pm

Hello- I am glad to see this forum. I have been looking all over the internet to try and figure out how to set my automatic sprinklers-- I live in Arizona. I am renting a house right now that has a yard. I have never had a yard before! I didn't have any problems with the sprinklers until it started to get cooler out. I noticed that my yard was getting wet and staying wet all the time, and then I noticed that water was sometimes pooling up in the corners of my lawn. So, then it dawned on me that ...