You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:31pm

Author: irrigation solutions

Any help we could get...

If anyone would like to check out our website and give us some feedback, it would be helpful...Thanks...

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:22pm

My Website

I just wanted to get some feedback on our site. It also has a FAQ section that may interest some people with irrigation questions. Any feedback would be very helpful...thanks www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:20pm

weeping valve

I would guess that you have a valve that is not sealing all the way. Either that or you are on the bottom of a hill with the head. www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:16pm

Thats funny

You were really putting the tiny metal end in the big plastic opening???? LOL www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:14pm

Why not do drip

For what you are looking for, Drip (Netafim) is the way to go www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 1:09pm

why would you want to?

Why would you want to go with two controllers...just more of a chance of the clocks overlapping and not watering with the proper pressure. Also, if you need a rain-sensor or a matre valve, now you need two. JMHO www.irrigationsolutions.com

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 4:13pm

I would like some of you to check my website

Can some people give me feedback on my site. It is www.irrigationsolutions.com Give me all the feedback you can...It would help me alot. Thanks, joe

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 4:11pm

yes...

Yes it will wor, 3/4 inch pipe is fine, you need 8 male adaptors to het the pvc connected to the heads, which are 1/2 inch female and you can get the parts anywhere...hope this helps www.irrigationsolutions.com

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 12:20pm

Help with my site.

I would love for some of you to check out my site and give me the good, bad and ugly. Its located @ www.irrigationsolutions.com Thank you for all your help. Let me know what you think. Joe

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:11am

turn off the clock and start over

Reset the clock and go to hunterindustries.com. you can downlaod a manual on how to use the clock because maybe you have the wrong one. Then re-program it and let it work. Good luck Http://www.irrigationsolutions.com

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:06am

Our wesite has

Information to the raindial. Go to... www.irrigationsolutions.com Hope this helps...

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:04am

need to wait!!

You want to see exactly where everything is going to be before installing a system. This is the only way to go!! www.irrigationsolutions.com

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 10:02am

What would make you want to do that??

Wet boots, you got this right. Can we get a response and see what the reason would be?? www.irrigationsolutions.com

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 9:56am

Irrigation Solutions, Serving Suffolk county, Long Island New York

Irrigation Solutions is the only company you need for your watering needs. If you are looking for the best quality in the industry, you have found the right company. There is a reason that we have been named: - Dan’s Paper “Best of the Best in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007" - “Irrigation Contractor of the Year” in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 " - A "Hunter Preferred Contractor” - Suffolk county license # 38320-RP - Southampton License # L001472 - East hampton License # 7279 - Member of the Irrigation ...

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 3:25pm

when its cold...

you should leave it plugged in, in the off position. Not good to leave the clock off when its that cold. www.irrigationsolutions.com

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 3:22pm

almost all

The clocks online are all out of date. They carry no warrenty. Hopes this helps. Joe www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 2:02pm

your system is..

Your system is asking for too much water and too fast. You should renovate it using a pro. Good luck http://www.irrigationsolutions.com

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 2:00pm

I may Be the wrong person to answer...

As a contractor, I would always recommend having a pro do it. There are alot of little things like adjustments that need to be done. Timing, opening the water supply slow, are a few more. For the hundred dollars or so it costs, it is well worth it. If a plant dies or a piece of grass dies, what does that cost. Leave it to the pros. Just my thought. http://www.irrigationsolutions.com

Friday, February 27th 2009, 12:25pm

you need a wire toner

Get one or hire a professional contractor to find them for you. www.irrigationsolutions.com

Friday, February 27th 2009, 12:20pm

You probably have weak pressure.

I would not put more than 3 heads on a zone. Some places with small property have 20 zones to do the job right. You can drill a well and probably get better water. www.irrigationsolutions.com