You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:59am

Author: mrpeterc

12 acre orchard design

Hi I have a 12 acre orchard with a well that makes 600+ gph. I am putting in a 2500 gallon tank to help with the load. I am in need of help either designing or if someone knows of a software package that is reasonable (I will try that). I have 95 pecan trees and am adding an additonal 180 fruit and nut trees. I will also be designing the system for around the house and garden. I live in the Houston area and am going to start in the next week. I have the gps coords for all the points on the orcha...

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:59am

Author: mrpeterc

12 acre orchard design

Hi I have a 12 acre orchard with a well that makes 600+ gph. I am putting in a 2500 gallon tank to help with the load. I am in need of help either designing or if someone knows of a software package that is reasonable (I will try that). I have 95 pecan trees and am adding an additonal 180 fruit and nut trees. I will also be designing the system for around the house and garden. I live in the Houston area and am going to start in the next week. I have the gps coords for all the points on the orcha...