You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, April 27th 2009, 8:34am

Author: Zavala62

Hunter PGV 1.5 control valve

I just installed a Hunter PGV 151 control valve, running off of a Hunter Pro-C series station. The valve worked twice and then stopped. Water can be cut on using the manual turn on but valve doesn't open from station. Tried new solenoid, took off top and checked for debris, checked voltage coming from station, but nothing worked. What are the chances I have a defective valve? If it is defective, it is out of Sprinkler Warehouse's warranty ( bought in October but just now installed). Is there a r...

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 6:49am

Control valve

I believe one of my Hunter PGV-151 valves was installed backward. Thinking I had debris in the valve, as advised by a replier in this forum, I removed the cover, only to find that the water shut off valve seems to be missing, which means it came apart and went down the main supply line. Any one had any experience with this problem? Thanks

Sunday, March 29th 2009, 1:21pm

Control Valves

I just completed installation of five Hunter PGV Control valves, 1.5". One of the valves has worked twice but now will not work. I hear a click in the valve but no water is released into the stations. I have checked the wiring and even changed the power wire from another valve, but to no avail. You reckon I have a bad valve or is debris the problem? Thanks...Robert