You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 6:40pm

Author: Assef

Hunter SRS System Operating only when the temperature is above 75-80 degrees

Thanks to all who tried to help with this problem. I finally replaced the control panel with a Rain Maker panel. Everything is working like a charm! Seems the old panel had an internal malfunction, even though on the display all seemed normal...

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 2:05pm

"Turn the main SRC dial one click to the right, and you will bypass the rain detector, assuming it is wired into the controller, and not spliced into the field wiring." Thanks. I just tried that on manual and automatic. Was really hoping it would work, but it did not I suppose that means the problem is not with the rain sensor.

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 1:49pm

"The Hunter miniclik should have the inside parts replaced every couple of years." Miniclik? Is that the outside gadget (sensor) where you can adjust the amount of rain that would turn the system off?

Tuesday, April 28th 2009, 7:19pm

1. Do the valves get power when the controller is on? If not try disconnecting the rain sensor. I believe they do. Sometimes when I try to start the system manually, the sprinkler heads briefly pop up and then go back down. Of course when it is warm enough, they all work fine. BTW, how do you disconnect the rain sensor (is it just by shorting the two wires going to it?) 2. Are the valves above ground and in a box? Valves and valve boxes are in the ground. 4. Is the controller outside or inside a...

Monday, April 27th 2009, 5:53pm

I have a seven years old Hunter SRC system with six zones. I live in San Antonio, so winters are mild. The system has been working fine until this year. Now the system works only when the temperature is above 75 degrees or so. When it is colder than that, it does not come on at all. Even when I try manual start for a single station, or for all stations, it does not come on. I do not have a weather sensor (but I do have a rain sensor) with the system. I checked the connections at the controller a...