You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 9:39am

Author: pnilsson2000

sprinklers not fully rising

Thanks Ray...I guess the confusing part is... when I first saw this happen it was the very first time the zone was energized, I was operating the valve thru the manual control and the heads did not fully rise. I shut down the valve then turned around and turned it back on and of course all the heads poped in to postion and worked as expected...I cycled the system several more times and each time it worked fine. I first thought was maybe some air trapped in the line, reduceing the flow.but I thou...

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 6:16am

We just installed a 3 zone system and 2 of the zones seem to work fine but one occasionally does not fully raise the sprinklers. yet if I turn it off, then turn it back on, they work fine. I am using a Water Master 3/4" valve it is feeding qty 4 Toro 53738 sprinklers each with a foot of funny pipe and I used 3/4"sch 40 pvc pipe for everything. The first time I saw this happen I still had the 3.0 gpm nozzles then I switched to the 1.5 gpm (changed all 4). Any thoughts would be appericated

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 4:41am

We just installed a 3 zone system and 2 of the zones seem to work fine but one occasionally does not fully raise the sprinklers. yet if I turn it off, then turn it back on, they work fine. I am using a Water Master 3/4" valve it is feeding qty 4 Toro 53738 sprinklers each with a foot of funny pipe and I used 3/4"sch 40 pvc pipe for everything. The first time I saw this happen I still had the 3.0 gpm nozzles then I switched to the 1.5 gpm (changed all 4). Any thoughts would be appericated