You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:57am

Author: dgbanner

Two stations running together

I have only had this house 1 year. I spent last summer fixing all the leaky joints that were not glued properly so I imagine installation may be an issue. It has a rainbird ESP modular controller model ESP-4Mi. It has 1 master module inside with stations 1-4 assigned to it. There are 3 add-on modules that have 3 additional stations each on them. (total of 12 stations)Each terminal has only 1 wire with the last terminal #13 being empty. I disconnected the wire from #3 and manually ran #5. All the...

Friday, May 1st 2009, 7:38pm

Author: dgbanner

Two stations running together

I am not sure where the problem lies but I will try to explain. I have a Rainbird ESP modular controller and it seems to me as if two stations are tied together somehow. When cycle #3 comes on I have heads on in the front flower beds and in the west side yard. These are not even close to each other. When it gets to cycle #5 the same heads come on again. It does not do this with any of the other 12 cycles. I would think that these would be seperate stations because I need to run the flower bedone...