You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, June 1st 2009, 9:15pm

Author: nik-m

NEED HELP: Sprinkler will not turn on

Y E E E S S ! ! I was able to get the sprinklers to work (quite by accident). As it turnedout, I didn't have to replace any parts. Here's what I did - 1. The Flo Pro diaphram has two white beads on the underside. When installing the diaphram, I aligned the beads across the flow of water. In this position, they rest on two small shoulders of the water pipe. I guess this prevents the diaphram from being pushed in too far by the spring and getting stuck in the closed position. I couldn't find this ...

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 1:04pm

I checked the water source, it's on. When I unscrew the solenoid a couple of turns, the sprinklers do come on. However, in this position they do not turn off. I think the reason is that when the solenoid is loosened, the air above the diaphram is released and the diaphram lifts up. As a result the sprinklers turn on. The solenoid is supposed to perform this same function I believe (i.e., releasing the air above the diaphram). But, although they do retract, for some reason the air is not being re...

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 2:02pm

My sprinkler system will not turn on. I had it winterized in October and turned it on now, but it won't come on. I have 2 Toro Flo Pro control valves, which I suspect is where the problem lies. I checked the voltage at the solenoids and both are 24v. The solenoids also work when I turn them on manually (I can see the plungers retract all the way when the solenoids are turned on. I removed the diaphrams, inspected them for tears, etc., and cleaned them both. Now when I turn on the system, I can h...