You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Thursday, May 24th 2007, 6:40am

Author: ufalco

pop up problem

i desided on the hunter pro. i got them yesterday and i'm very impressed. thanks guys for all of your suggestions i'm very happy.

Thursday, May 17th 2007, 7:14am

hd/lowes

thanks order is on the way home

Tuesday, May 15th 2007, 5:28am

hd/lowes

sorry guys i asked this question on someone else post and rightly so it was not answered i like to know if you buy rainbird product from online or from sprinkler warehouse would it be better quality than getting it from HD/Lowes?.

Friday, May 11th 2007, 3:55am

system component selection advice

guys sorry to jump in, i like to know if you buy rainbird product from online or from sprinkler warehouse would it be of better quality than getting it from HD/Lowes?.

Friday, May 11th 2007, 3:39am

pop up problem

one more thought. yes i do use srs hunter spray, sois either the Hunter Pro Spray or a Rain*Bird 1800 Series spray body same as hunter srs. because i have a good # of the guts the pop up and spring and all of the srs stuff.would i be able to use those in the new spray as a spare part

Thursday, May 10th 2007, 4:51am

pop up problem

ok thanks to all. last night i rechecked and notice the inside of the body the groves(tabs) were worn out at the top of the head body unit. i'm sorry i did not understand earlier reply from gregory1420. it would have save me a few days.part of learning thanks again to all

Wednesday, May 9th 2007, 4:39am

pop up problem

ok i finally inspect those pop up and they look ok. i replace the inside of the heads with new popup and spring just in case. i have 5 hunter head with rainbird spray on these zone and two of them everytime a new cycle starts the spray is pointing not in the direction a place them. any help please i'm going insane i can't believe that is happing only on those two heads in all of my 5 zones.

Friday, May 4th 2007, 3:34am

pop up problem

i replace the inside of the pop up one already i'll inspect the all think thanks.

Thursday, May 3rd 2007, 7:26am

Pop up's too low

you could use a nipple to elongate and use the same popup

Thursday, May 3rd 2007, 6:32am

pop up problem

i have a 4" pop up hunter head it seem and it started not to long ago that every time it ups up i found the spray in a different position. i manual adjusted with no success.i replace the inside of the head and left the body there.problem still persist.any idea or help will be appriciated thanks in advance. []

Thursday, June 1st 2006, 9:20am

flower beds

my wife planted all kind of flower that are over taken the spray head. i was thinking a dripp line for the lenght of the bed to soak the ground.

Thursday, June 1st 2006, 4:47am

flower beds

guys sorry for barging in. i have similiar situation. i have 2' wide by 30' long i'm using a 7 srs 4" pop hunter head set on the side of the flower bed . i'm currently using the pop-up micro spray from hunter in the past i try the short radios from hunter from all of the above i really not happy the way is working. question: 1) when we cap the riser would they still pop up or do i have to remove the head and cap. 2) on the head to be used for drip irrigation do i have to change the riser? the he...

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 6:46am

filter screen

what is the best way for cleaning the screen of the spay head and where can i buy some new ones online. i try search on this site i can't find. any help will be appriciated thanks in advance

Monday, November 10th 2003, 5:37am

winterize

thanks ray as usully you are great help. my concern is, since the head don't pup pop after the water flushes, do i really winterize my system ok or is there water left in the pipe.can i plug a bigger air tank(more gallons) in line with the conpressor.is that going to work.so is my winterizetion ok and can i improve it by buying a air tank instead of a new compressor.

Friday, November 7th 2003, 4:50am

winterize

i use a porta cable compressor with 4 gallon tank.after the water comes out the compressor does not pup the spray head anymore.do i need more air.the compressor load up to 120psi and i set my output to 75psi.i have six head on the line.when the compressor first start up the heads go up and quickly go down.

Friday, September 26th 2003, 6:13am

aitr in water

i just start to experince what it seem air in my house water line.when i install the sprinkler system i did not use any backflow.it is not a lot but very little gargles when i open the forcet or flush the toilet.is this because of the system or not what anyone thinks.it may not be related.thanks.

Monday, September 22nd 2003, 9:34am

flower bed

i'm thinking of gettin a 115psi compressor with a 2 gallon tank oiless. 5.8 cfm@40 psi 3.8 cfm@70 and 3cfm@90 psi.i have 4 zone two(4 head)one with 6 head and the last one with 7 head.i will do each zone one a the time.does that sounds good even if this comprosser is kind of small.i like it because is only 20lbs and very portable.it is only for my personal use.

Friday, September 19th 2003, 4:07am

flower bed

hi everyone i finally was able to test my problem.i started to plug heads and my result is yhat i cannot have more than 6 head spray on the zone.seven i could get away, the head take one to three seconds before they pup pop and then they work fine.so i'm going to plug some and space it out so i could use 4' spray to cover the area without to use another zone witch would means to redue my monofold and buy a bigger valve box and redue my set up in the backyard.using 15' or 30' strip is a good idea...

Thursday, September 11th 2003, 10:03am

spray nozzle

i curently use hunter spray nozzle.i was reading about the rain bird u series nozzle.are they better than hunter as far as spray uniformity.can i use them on my hunter srs head.what do you guys think.

Thursday, September 11th 2003, 4:00am

flower bed

my psi(50) gpm( before my leak under patio see other post above on this subject.i use 2' short radius. i was concer with over spray since my bed area is only two feet wide.i was thinking of plug 1/2 and try that first and put the 4' micro spray they do give a nice mist and not too uch over spray.