You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 8:56am

Author: Gerard E Brouillard

Zone 5 won't shut off

When system was operating properly No. 5 valve shuts off at the end of its timed cycle and valve 6 starts. Also have 12 stations. Each station has 3 to 4 valves. Station 12 is the last to run. The valves are DV or DVF. In the valve manual that I have It says to open the internal bleed turn the solenoid handle counterclockwise 1/4 to 1/2 turn. Be sure to retighten the solenoid completely to keep it from "weeping". It also has a stem to increase or decrease the flow and an external bleed valve. I ...

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 11:32am

Author: Gerard E Brouillard

Zone 5 does not shut off

I have Rainbird controller ESP-12-LX+ in ground sprinkler system. Recently I am having a problem with station 5. When this station is done and station 6 starts, station 5 remains on. I manually started both stations and worked properly. Other times it would not. I then did a “Rapid Station Test Routine” It indicated “Open MV” then proceeded to all 12 stations and then said “CHECK” I then switched rain sensor on. Indicator light came on due to recent rainfall. I did another test this time with ra...