You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 29th 2003, 9:29am

Author: reboot_this

Hunter I20 Heads (are my calculations correct?)

I'm designing a system for my yard and calculating which nozzles would be used on each head and how long I would need to water each week. I don't want to list each zone specifically by writing a novel on this post so I have broken it down to single heads and then combining overlap parameters, two heads at a time, to get a little more specific... System layout (approx) 60 psi, 18 gpm, all heads here are I20 4" heads. This first series of calculations does not include the fact that each head overl...

Monday, July 28th 2003, 5:23pm

Sprinkler Company will not return calls...

Yes, he said he is a member of the BBB, I am fed up at this point and called to leave him another message stating that if he didn't call me back within 48 hours that I would have no choice but to file a complaint with the BBB... this is after just over 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of this guy (three msgs left for him per week)

Monday, July 28th 2003, 1:26pm

Sprinkler Company will not return calls...

I was just wondering... I just had a sprinkler system installed by this company, and there are several things wrong... at first I could call the guy who headed the install and get a response. That is until the day he was supposed to show up to fix the following 1. uncovered valve (which was never tied into the system) 2. move and reconfigure heads that were spraying the concrete alot 3. replace some plants that his crew tore up to name a couple... all of which still have not happened. I'm SO fur...