You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, June 27th 2010, 7:02am

Author: lynn44

2 of 7 zones shut down after 15 minutes

After some further testing I determined the surge of water to the zone was from the holding tank. Once that supply was gone the pressure went down. I took the tank out of the process and now there is not enough pressure to activate the heads in several zones. I checked the house water pressure and it measures 45 psi. The primarly feed line to the zones is 1" while the source from the city water is 3/4". Could this be the probem? Do I have too many heads per zone for the city water feed. The syst...

Friday, June 25th 2010, 8:22am

I have checked the voltage readings and there is 25 volts during the good spray and when it shuts down. I am currently on house water. I have a deep well but it appears I have a pump problem. The condition I have I experienced both on the well and house water.

Thursday, June 24th 2010, 2:27pm

The 2 zones which shut down come on strong with good spray for about 15 minutes. They then just shut down. I do not here the water flowing through the valve when the shut down. I have a new controller. I can let it sit for a couple minutes and then reactivate the valve again and I get a good flow again for a few minutes. I checked the voltage which is good at the valve. I have checked for evidence of leaking but can not find any.

Saturday, July 25th 2009, 7:31am

Only one zone will work

I recently purchased a house and I am unable get the sprinkler in working order. This unit has Richdel Controller and Amtek valves. It also has a well pump. I found the main breaker was defective as well as the relay calling for the pump to kick on. I bypassed the relay and changed out the breaker. Now the pump starts and one zone begins to spray. Unfortionately the zone is the only one that comes on regardless which zone in on in the control panel. It is the zone closet to the well pump. I have...