You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, September 27th 2009, 6:43pm

Author: t1021ru

Rainbird impulse heads.

I keep the aera around all heads impulse and popup clear of grass and debris.

Sunday, September 27th 2009, 6:41pm

Rainbird Impulse heads

Does water pressure affect the operation of impulse heads? I have found out that water pressure can be low at times the city admitted this to me. I do not know what is the minimum water pressure for rainbird impulse heads or even the rainbird 1800 popup need to operate. Since at times 2 of the impulse heads do not rotate and the third does this puzzles me.

Friday, September 25th 2009, 8:33pm

Rainbird Impulse heads

I have a station with 3 Rainbird impulse heads. On this station 2 heads sometimes just shoot out water and do no rotate and the 3rd head rotates and shoots out water. Two other stations with 2 heads each work fine. My system turns on at 4am and according to the city this is an excellent time for watering. I have turned on my system during the day and run the 3 impulse head station for 10 minutes and have not seen any water leaks. My system is 20 years old. Doos anyone have any ideas?

Friday, September 25th 2009, 8:19pm

rainbird impulse heads

I have a station with 3 Rainbird impulse heads. Sometimes on this station 2 heads will shoot out water and not rotate and the 3rd head will shoot water and rotate. I have other stations with only 2 impulse heads and they seem fine. We are on city water and I think there are pressure problems sometimes. My system turns on at 4 am and according to the city this is a great time with very goof pressure. Other people have complained about possible pressure problems. When I test my system during the d...

Monday, September 14th 2009, 12:31pm

Water pressure problems

Thanks for the infor about the O-ring on the 1800 head. I have replaced 7 heads and so far the system is working better.

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:43am

Water pressure problems

I have had my system inspected by an irrigation guy and he said my equipment is workig fine. My problem is that due to water pressure problems with city water my Rainbird 1800 popups do not always extend completely at 4 am morning. When there is low water pressure they popup maybe 2 inches and the water just dribbles out. If I start the system later in the day the system works fine. Are there any nozzles that I could use to compensate for low pressure by limiting the flow of water but still cove...