You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, August 8th 2003, 4:26am

Author: Robbie

Toro sprinkler heads

I have the Toro 600 sprinkler heads on my system which is 10 plus years old. They are starting to fall apart. I would like some suggestions on what to replace them with. I don't want to change anything but the heads themselves. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. rob

Toro sprinkler heads

I have the Toro 600 sprinkler heads on my system which is 10 plus years old. They are starting to fall apart. I would like some suggestions on what to replace them with. I don't want to change anything but the heads themselves. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. rob

Toro sprinkler heads

Toro sprinkler heads