You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 2:42pm

Author: TedH

Low Pressure in One Zone

Update: Bought a new valve and switched out the old bonnet and diaphram with the new one and new solenoid. Voila, It didn't do anything. I let the zone run for a couple of minutes and saw what appeared to be a leak. I dug and Yes there was a leak fairly near the valve control (3 to 4 feet). The area of the leak is located among a conglomeration of Rube Goldberg connections. Now the real test, I have to cut out all the reducers and elbows and figure out how to get it all connected and running aga...

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 11:43am

Author: TedH

Low Pressure in One Zone

Using Irratrol valves for that are 20 years old for 5 zone system. Four zones are working fine but zone 5 is not getting enough pressure to fully extend the heads and when pulled up by hand water does not extend more that a couple of feet. Water flowing to valve is adequate, (when bonnet was removed this could be observed). Removed each head individually and water is coming out but without much pressure ie it is not shooting in the air. Replace diaphram and this did not solve the problem. Switch...