You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 2:04pm

Author: boozwaa

3 of 6 sprinklers not coming on from zone 1

Thanks for the help here. I appreciate it. It was a blockage in the pipes. What happened was that I had a broken pipe that I waited a day to fix after I had cut it. After digging up the area and cutting the pipe to see where the clog was I looked in and saw a snake dead inside the pipe. A good size rattle snake. The snake apparently slithered its way into the pipe and after I had fixed the pipe, it must have drowned after I turned on the sprinklers to test it out. I am glad it was a dead snake. ...

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:11pm

I should also add that all the sprinklers are rotors and the other three that are working are coming on full blast. I have searched for soggy areas where there might be a broken pipe but had not found any.

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:00pm

Hi, Having a problem where in one zone, where I have 6 sprinklers, only three are coming on. The other three are just dead. I took off the head and the cap from the dead sprinklers and not a drop of water is coming out. Any ideas as to what is going on? Would appreciate any help on this. I have never had this happen before.