Search results 1-20 of 230.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2004, 9:30am

Author: aquamatic

Boring Tool?

Yes! Works good but messy with the water. I only use it as a last resort

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 3:59am

Need advice on a bad installation

What I forgot to mention is that you should inquire about the contarctor if it is being subbed out by the developer. An irrigation system is not like the guy thats doing the plastering, roof, or siding on the house. These are usually unless you have problems a one shot deal and the job is done. With irrigation you need to establish a relationship with the contractor who will back up his work and be there for the seasons to come to service and repair.

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 3:56am

professional or do-it-myself?

Is the developer ging you the option? If so I would recommend you get some bids yourself from contractors that you might know other people may have had great luck with. Based on the price. It is pretty good for a total of 38 heads

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 3:52am

loss of pressure

Did you try to re prime the system

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 3:48am

Hooking air compressor to FEBCO 765

David, I dont know how much you were getting charged but in most cases homeowners like yourself will spend to rent a compressor close to the same as what it will cost to have a professional contractor do the blow out. Plus atlkeast in our case we guarantee the system against any freeze damage. As an example to replace a backflow that has been damaged from freeze it can cost you up to $250.00 right off the bat in the spring. If you already own a compressor then its a different story.

Tuesday, September 21st 2004, 10:55am

funny pipe

you shouldnt be running more than 3' of funning pipe anyways. This will not effect your flow

Tuesday, September 21st 2004, 10:53am

Hunter I20

Also remember that the 1-20 has a 5 year warranty verses a 2 year on the PGP. Open each one of them up and you will see the difference in spring and extra threading on housing, plus! built in check valves on the 1-20's. It more than just a flow stop!!!

Wednesday, September 8th 2004, 3:54am

Recommend me a replacement valve....

We use Hunter PGV and are very happy with them. We have also used Irritrol on higher end projects that require a more rugged valve

Thursday, September 2nd 2004, 12:02pm

Hunter PGJ or Rainbird 32SA

Same here! Price is the same. Use a 1 or 2 nozzle on the PGP and you have a nice short throw. I also noticed that the PGJ nozzles do not difuse a nice spray if you try and shorten the throw.

Thursday, September 2nd 2004, 6:37am

Hunter PGJ or Rainbird 32SA

What is your coverage throw length? You might want to just go with the PGP instead of the PGJ. We have had some issues with the PGJ

Tuesday, August 31st 2004, 10:50am

Raised area, with trampoline in the middle

My suggestion to make them edged of the hole sturdier is to surround it with some bricks. AT the bottom add atleast 4-6 inches of gravel for drainage from sprinklers and rain.

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:19am

Sprinkler head surging....

Do those heads have check valves? If so its not working- If not you should add one to the last head to prevent flowing after shut down

Friday, August 20th 2004, 4:05am

New Installation

I measn warranty on workmanship ( labor)

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 9:31am

New Installation

What is the warranty comparisons? Labor? Parts?

Friday, August 13th 2004, 3:37am

Sprinkler heads won't retract

If they are fairly new within warranty I would have Toro replace them, If they are not , do not replace with Toro. Rainbird or Hunter sprays!

Friday, August 13th 2004, 3:35am

spray vs rotor

spray= small areas, rotors= large areas

Wednesday, August 4th 2004, 4:26am

sticking heads

what type of heads? COuld be a lack of pressure that might not be bringing them up

Wednesday, August 4th 2004, 4:25am

PGP Rotors - How many in zone?

If you truly have the 15gpm, you can run all six on one zone but just three would be fine also