You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 9:08pm

Author: lckaley

Anti-siphon problems

"Could be pilot error. " By pilot do you mean me? "Are you sure the controller is still working after 30 seconds?" When the section goes off after 30 seconds I go to the controller and it says that there are still 9 minutes left. It flashes what section is turned on in the program, and indicates the time left till it switches to the next section. "When you turn a section on manually at the controller are you manually telling it to run 10 minutes? " The program is telling each section to run for ...

Monday, April 12th 2010, 8:24pm

That answers some questions

Thank you for the response So it sounds like I need to at least replace the anti-siphon and place it say about 18" higher than it is, correct? I guess I should have been more clear on the other part. 1) I turn on a section that is supposed to run for 10 minutes. 2) The section goes on for about 30 seconds than dies. 3) I open the a little release valve on the anti-siphon ( the new anti-siphon does not appear to have one) and the section starts back up, at this point it still has 9 minutes to run...

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 1:38pm

Anti-siphon problems

First I am rather ignorant of sprinkler systems but I am trying to learn what I can. First my anti-siphon is about as close to the ground as it can get, this leaves the to of the ASV about level with the back sprinklers and 3' below the highest sprinkler head in the front. What problem might this cause? When I first turned on the system this year water was pouring from the ASV and only one of the section had any pressure, and not enough to eject the heads. I popped off the top and saw nothing wr...